Hillmoor Stone Cottage Information
- The Stone Cottage Guest House has 3 en-suite bedrooms and an open plan kitchen and living area. There is also a separate sunroom / studio for those who want to be away from the rest of the family.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk and firewood for wood burner in the house are provided.
- Braai wood is for your own account but available on the farm.
- Tarrifs include a basic daily cleaning service like bathrooms and dishes.
- Laundry can be done at an extra cost.
- We are very centrally situated in South Africa on the R56, a stone’s throw off the main routes between Durban – Cape Town and Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth.
- The farm has a registered abattoir for slaughtering our lambs. The business is called Karoo Tenderveld and whole and half lambs are packed in freezer bags and boxed and delivered all over SA. The packed lambs are also available from the farm by prior arrangement. See flyer that explains this in more detail.
- Other activities in the Steynsburg area by prior arrangement.
- 4×4 routes.
- Cycling routes.
Please contact for rates and availability.
Note: Discounts are negotiable for families or a booking of more than one couple