Hillmoor Stone Cottage Information
- The Stone Cottage Guest House has 3 en-suite bedrooms and an open plan kitchen and living area. There is also a separate sunroom / studio for those who want to be away from the rest of the family.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk and firewood for wood burner in the house are provided.
- Braai wood is for your own account but available on the farm.
- Tarrifs include a basic daily cleaning service like bathrooms and dishes.
- Laundry can be done at an extra cost.
- Although we are self-catering, we do offer a variety of meat products and cooked meals that can be ordered in advance and be ready for you in the freezer, as well as home baked goods.
- We are very centrally situated in South Africa on the R56, a stone’s throw off the main routes between Durban – Cape Town and Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth.
- The farm has a registered abattoir for slaughtering our lambs. The business is called Karoo Tenderveld and whole and half lambs are packed in freezer bags and boxed and delivered all over SA. The packed lambs are also available from the farm by prior arrangement. See flyer that explains this in more detail.
- Other activities in the Steynsburg area by prior arrangement.
- 4×4 routes.
- Cycling routes.
- Photo tour with Robert Southey
R450 / person for a one night stay
R400 / person for a two and three nights stay
R350 / person for four or more nights stay
Note: Discounts are negotiable for families or a booking of more than one couple